Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Off to Granny and PaPa's


Just a note to say that Christopher is spending the week at Granny and PaPa's in Augusta. This is turning into a yearly summer tradition. Monday was eventful. They left in the morning to go explore I guess...but Mom says they got back in time to see Tiger win! Then left again to go "straighten out their golf swing like Tiger" at the club. I am sure he is having a great time but we miss him terribly already. He doesn't tend to talk to us much on the phone when he is there. Mom and I were just talking about much of a "Granny's boy" he was as a baby! Now he is definitely a "PaPa's boy". He truly loves spending his week with PaPa -----I'm sure making lifetime memories!
I wish I could say that Ty misses his brother.......he is enjoying his time at home alone! He will have a few days of alone time with Granny and PaPa next week.

No comments: